cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RAI_PREM123
Newcomer I

Endorsement and Welcome email not received

Hi,

I cleared ISC2 CC exam but I haven't received the Welcome and Endorsement email from ISC2. I cleared it on 15.05.2024. It has been 10 days but no email. I also email to support team but n response. Cam someone please help.Can you please help @AndreaMoore 

8 Replies
Early_Adopter
Community Champion

Try giving them a call, always worked for me with any issues:

https://www.isc2.org/contact-us

You’ll also want to note it is possible for it to take a couple of months, so you should see something before eight weeks pass:

https://www.isc2.org/exams/after-your-exam

moorerl
Newcomer III

The only information that I received after passing the CC is, "Unfortunately, your application was not approved." 

But I called ISC2 and have been told multiple times that the information was incorrect. The organization had system problems that resulted in delivering that negative notice to a large volume of people.

But, I can validate that I am a member and that I passed the CC and have been awarded the certification on the ISC2 Member Validation site.

Now I am axiously awaing validation for the CGRC exam. :^) CISSP will be next!

All the best to you in your pursuit.

Early_Adopter
Community Champion

Sadly, ISC2 is sometimes shockingly bad at Systems…
RAI_PREM123
Newcomer I

When we are learning about Integrity of information security courses, I have firm belief that systems have high integrity at ISC2 also. I am waiting for reply from ISC2 customer support. I have sent email to them with the registration number etc. Lets see if it works. 

waliji
Contributor I

CC exam does not require endorsement, but have to pay AMF fee.

Check you dashboard on ISC2 , sometimes email arrives late and status  is updated on iSC2 website aka dashboard

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am an experienced Information Security Professional with over 25 years of expertise in diverse industries, including Telecom, Banking, Education and Financial Institutions.
I am ISC2 CISSP certified along with other Information Security certifications.
RAI_PREM123
Newcomer I

My Dashboard does not show the details. One of my colleague appeared for exam on 22nd May and he got email and dashboard info just 2 days after exam. 

aam still not having email from ISC2. 

waliji
Contributor I

I would suggest to Contact ISC2 member support
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am an experienced Information Security Professional with over 25 years of expertise in diverse industries, including Telecom, Banking, Education and Financial Institutions.
I am ISC2 CISSP certified along with other Information Security certifications.
Early_Adopter
Community Champion

It’s possible to have to wait a couple of months.

From the link I sent:

“Receiving Your Results

ISC2 conducts a thorough statistical and psychometric analysis of the score data to establish the pass/fail score before releasing scores. We need a minimum number of test takers before this analysis can be completed.
Depending on the volume of test takers for a given test, there may be times when scores are delayed for approximately six to eight weeks to complete this critical process.
Your exam proctor will give you an unofficial exam result when you check out at the test center. ISC2 will email you the official result.
In some instances, real-time results may not be available.

All test results are subject to the ISC2 psychometric and forensic evaluation. This evaluation could take place after you get your official results. (The timing is based on the number of tests taken.) If the psychometric and forensic evaluation affects your score, ISC2 will notify you.“

You can email or call at the other link, but ten days isn’t that long in the grand scheme of things, and if a cohort of test takers is being tested and benchmarked then iSC2’s guidance is up to “six to eight weeks.”