Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vjarora14
Newcomer I

Didn't recieved Welcome/Endrosement mail

I've finished my CISSP exam on 10/25. The Provisional result told me that I passed the exam and need to wait 2-5 working days for an official e-mail from isc2 But I didn't get any official email and I tried to contact with ISC2 by email. No reply from ExamAdministration@isc2.org and membersupportapac@isc2.org. I didnt even know if my mail find them. Could I get any help here? Thanks

18 Replies
MrITGus
Contributor I

Hello @vjarora14 ,

First of all...Congratulations on passing your CISSP exam!!!

Regarding your question about Endorsement email and that you haven't received it yet.

I am copying @AndreaMoore, she could assist you and provide more guidance on next

steps in your case.

Best Regards, 

Gus

vjarora14
Newcomer I

Hi @AndreaMoore can you please help me out here. I am still struggling to get Welcome/Endrosement mail. 

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@vjarora14 

I apologize for the inconvenience. I see someone is already working with you and emailing with you on your account regarding synching your account numbers. If you need further assistance, please reply to that email or send a new email to membersupport@isc2.org

ISC2 Community Manager
vjarora14
Newcomer I

@AndreaMoore 

Hi Andrea, 

It has been 9 business days now and still we are not able to fix the issue. How much more time required to fix the issue??? Is 9 days being not enough to fix the issue??  

In earlier statement, I was informed that (ISC)2 has no clue when Pearson Vue will update the Exam ID. I was surprised to saw that statement because (ISC)2 choosing their partner where they have no control.  

Can anyone please help to close the issue or escalate to next level in Pearson Vue if they have not updated the information. 

Also, I am pretty sure this not first time (ISC)2   facing this issue. In past also you have faced similar issue, so on your experience please let me know how much time taken to fix the issue?
FAN-SYUN
Newcomer I

I took the exam also on 10/25, and I didn't receive the welcome/Endorsement mail either.

msette
Viewer II

Didn't recieved Welcome/Endrosement mail

vjarora14
Newcomer I

I was hoping that on "Thanksgiving Day" ISC2 will give me opportunity to thank them by fixing the issue but unfortunately, I missed that chance.

Now anyone can please let me know when this issue gets fixed. It's more than a month now. Every time I got similar mail that keep patience, we are diligently to update your information within Pearson Vue and to have your exam results transmitted to the correct account. This process can't be expedited.

Please let me know is 1 month is not enough to fix issue. What kind of process we are following where from last 1-month ISC2 is unable to fix the issue and have no visibility whether Pearson Vue update information or not?

Can anyone from ISC2 side help to close the issue????

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Unfortunately, this happens when candidates create multiple accounts. I see the team is working on this.

For anyone else reading this, I suggest everyone creating an account at isc2 and pearsonvue should be consistent and use the same email for both registrations.

ISC2 Community Manager
vjarora14
Newcomer I

@AndreaMoore

Andrea, It has been more then a month now still issue can't be fixed. I don't think issue with multiple accounts I am using only 1 account for both(ISC2 and Pearson Vue). It has been told to me by examination team that issue is with Member ID. Please check below reply.

Also, I got mail from Pearson Vue that issue is not at there end which I also mailed to membersupport/examination Email ID but not getting any resposne from them.

Reply got from ISC2 on 6th November

"When you log in to your (ISC)2 account, can you tell me what you see as your Nonmember ID? Is it different from you ID/Examination number on your previously passed letter? This is why your exam results are not here in your (ISC)2 account, and why you cannot begin your endorsement .

I have submitted your information to be updated in Pearson VUE to show the correct ID number. Once that has been completed, I can have our technical team request your exam results be retransmitted to your (ISC)2 account."

Another reply on 16th November still my ID not get updated via Person Vue.

The error with the ID/Examination number has still not been corrected in Pearson VUE. I have sent another request for that update today. This request is the same process as before, 3-5 business days for them to complete each request once it leaves (ISC)2. Unfortunately, we have no control over that process once the electronic request leaves here. And we cannot act on the issue until those five full business days have passed. I can understand how frustrating this must be for you.

We will keep working diligently with Pearson VUE to get the results transmitted to your (ISC)2 account; working within the constraints of the process that must be followed.