Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Radioteacher
Community Champion

Certification Magazine - January 2018

The January 2018 edition Certification Magazine has five (ISC)2 certifications in the top twenty on page 22.  

Listed on page 25 as the next "Big Thing" has CCSP and CISSP as number 1 and 2. 

Well done (ISC)2!

http://certmag.com/digital/January2018/index.html

Paul

24 Replies
Kaity
Community Manager

Thanks, Paul! We're very excited!
Bayshob
Contributor I

This is good news. Thanks for the info

VJ
Viewer

Very cool!!
ro83
Newcomer III

I personally was a little bit disappointed because I can not find CSSLP from the top 75. It is really good job by (ISC)2 anyway because there was so many certifications at high positions.

Bayshob
Contributor I

The certifications are not ranked according to level of competence but according to people's quest to earn them. For example CCNA is rated above CCNP and CCIE on the list. We all know CCNP and CCIE are higher than CCNA but because more people are eager to do CCNA, it is rated higher on this particular list. Its good to know that a lot of people are crazy about achieving CCSP and CISSP

Mariesa91991
Viewer II

That's great!  Well done, ICS2!

planois
Newcomer III

That is very cool. Well done!

Radioteacher
Community Champion

The magazine had over 900 different certifications submitted. 

I am sure that picking the top 75 was very difficult.  If you would like to see your certifications make the list, the first step is to fill out their survey.  I have been doing the survey for over a decade.

Maybe the CCNA holder pay is high because the person has many years in IT and a few other certifications.  Or maybe the CCNA holder has moved into a management position over the years.

Paul  

parinab
Viewer II

Thanks for sharing. Very informative specially the current pay scale of each IT certifications available in the market.