cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bharani
Newcomer I

CISSP - Proof of employment - Required details

Hi all,

I have passed (ISC)2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification examination recently. As a part of endorsement process, I would like to submit the proof of employment for each of my work experiences.

Could you please share the details which are required to be included in the proof of employment? 

Thank you,

Bharani

4 Replies
dcontesti
Community Champion

Typically, Your name, the company that you worked for, your supervisor (along with their contact information), number of years, specific domain that you are applying it too along with a description of the work done.  I believe you also need to specify whether it was a paid position or not and whether it was full or part time.

You can also add a resume.

Hope this helps

d

Bharani
Newcomer I

Thank you for your quick response!

I wasn't clear earlier, I believe. I have filled in those details in the text fields.

There is an upload button with the name "Proof of employment" which typically require us to upload contract/experience letters in the letterhead of the company. Could you please list the information which are required to be present in the contract/experience letter?

Thank you..

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Q:

What kind of supporting document(s) should I attach with my endorsement?

A:
If you are claiming a degree, you will need to provide a copy of your degree certificate. If you are asking (ISC)² to endorse your application, you will need to provide proof of employment. You can also provide a copy of your resume for a complete overview.

Here are Endorsement Frequently Asked Questions. 

Feel free to contact https://www.isc2.org/contact-us if you have more questions. 

ISC2 Community Manager
Bharani
Newcomer I

Thank you for your valuable response!