cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PBN-ERNS
Newcomer I

CISSP - No exam voucher received

Dear All,

I am not sure if this is the correct forum for my concern. I have ordered the CISSP Exam bundle incl. exam voucher earlier this year. However, only when I wanted to register for the exam, I noticed that no exam voucher was sent to me. I have contacted isc2 and was provided the answer by a support, that I need to buy the exam voucher separately. Even after providing the receipt that explicitly states that the purchase included the exam voucher, I received the exact same answer.

However, as one  can see from the snapshot, the promotional code was explicitly for the self-paced training plus the exam voucher. Thus I am highly confused. Who can I contact or call to resolve this issue and receive the exam voucher I have paid for? Thanks in advance all.

PBNERNS_0-1697266025021.png

13 Replies
denbesten
Community Champion

At the bottom of the screenshot it says that your voucher code is spt-exam-XXXXXXX.

You might want to remove that from this public forum before somebody finds it and uses it.

If you click on the three dots above and to the right of your posting, there is an edit option.

denbesten
Community Champion

@denbesten wrote:

before somebody finds it and uses it.

And to any miscreant who might do so, please consider that intentional violations of the code of ethics  will likely earn you a permanent seat on the ISC2 "no-fly list" and revocation of any certs you may have already attained.

PBN-ERNS
Newcomer I

Hello denbesten, thanks a lot for the concern, much appreciated! I assume it is the promotional code I applied for the discount at the time though, not the exam voucher.

denbesten
Community Champion

If  membersupport@isc2.org does not know about the deal you purchased, perhaps examadministration@isc2.org may.

Kaity
Community Manager

Hello @PBN-ERNS

@denbesten's recommendation to reach out directly is correct. Please do contact examadministration@isc2.org for assistance directly.

Thank you!   

PBN-ERNS
Newcomer I

Hello @Kaity,
thank you for the information. I have reached out to them already last Friday, so far I have not received any feedback on it.

Patrick
PBN-ERNS
Newcomer I

Hello Kaity,
how do I proceed here, given the fact that isc2 is not getting back to me to resolve my issue? I have paid quite some amount of money and have not received what I paid for. Would appreciate any help here.

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@PBN-ERNS 

We apologize for the delay. I've sent a note to our exam administration team to have someone reach out to you ASAP.

ISC2 Community Manager
epavs
Viewer

@PBN-ERNS Where you able to get this issue resolved? I am experiencing the same issue and being told that despite the description on my invoice also states "self-paced training with exam voucher", I am being told that the exam voucher is sold separately and I "purposefully" removed it from my cart prior to purchasing the bundle? 

@ISC2 I do not understand why you would offer a bundle discounted deal and not honor it? 

Appreciate your response and resolution on this matter.