Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Losschris
Newcomer I

CISSP Experience

I currently own and manage a MSSP since 2016, how do I verify my experience for the CISSP if you are self-employed? I work in the role of a security engineer on a daily basis in this role working with customers firsthand.

During this time, I have completed the CC and am a member of ISC2, along with earning a BSIT and an advanced cyber security certificate, networking certificate, and developer certificate through the university.

3 Replies
dcontesti
Community Champion

From (ISC)2's website:

For all other certifications, you will be required to provide an endorser – another ISC2-certified professional in good standing – who can attest to your experience. If you do not know another ISC2-certified professional, you can opt for ISC2 to endorse you.

https://www.isc2.org/endorsement?queryID=f9a602a60bf9d7913d4aab2414b7892e

Losschris
Newcomer I

Thanks for the information.

JMExamTeam
ISC2 Team

Hello @Losschris,

Thank you for reaching out to ISC2 through the Community Boards.

All of the ISC2 exams are listed on the website, here. It gives information a candidate/member will need to know about the exam and the experience required to complete the endorsement process and obtain the certification. You may find the experience portion of the CISSP Exam, here, and if you have any other questions about the exam or what experience is needed, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Experience Team at membersupport@isc2.org and they will be glad to assist you.

Please note that what @dcontesti provided is the Endorsement Application, that must be filled out after a candidate passes their exam. Thank you for being active in the ISC2 Community Boards!

Regards,

JMExamTeam