Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ben_Malisow
Contributor II

CCSP Practice Questions

If you're considering taking the CCSP exam, my new book of practice questions just went live as an Amazon ebook today (it ships as a paperback on the 12th of this month): Official CCSP Practice Tests.

I'd be very interested to hear any feedback you might have, either here, via email, or as Amazon reviews.

Thanks, and good luck to those taking the test!

98 Replies
mprasoon
Newcomer II

Thanks to you Ben for getting these great materials and help us

mprasoon
Newcomer II

Experience:

15 years of Experience in Security Domain primarily around Consulting and Implementation.Have Certifications like CCIE Security,CISSP,CISM,CISA,CRISC,RHCE and VCP6

Resources Used:

1.CCSP Sybex Study Guide

2.CCSP Sybex Practice Questions

3.CSA Security guidance v4

5.NIST SP 800-144

6.NIST SP 800-145

7.NIST SP 800-146

Preparation Strategy:

Studied for around 2 months focused on building Concepts around Cloud Architectures, Cloud Security requirements, Legal and Compliance related to Cloud.Exam is more concept based so focus on building them using the suggested materials.Found CCSP Practice Questions by Ben to be most useful.

mamane
Newcomer II

Hello

The companion site is the test engine of Ben's book! I'm not surprised that you find Ben Malisow's material very usefull!

Keep strong, hard work is always rewarded!

Mamane

CISSP, CISA, CRISC, ISO27K LA, CMQ/OE, PMP
Ben_Malisow
Contributor II

I'm so very proud to hear the materials are being found useful; please let me know if there's ever any way to improve them!

mprasoon
Newcomer II

Yes the Companion Site is extremely useful and a great practice tool for the exam

mamane
Newcomer II

Hello Ben

Indeed! I'm proud to recommend your material to the community and I didn't get any bad feedback! Keep providing us great material and knowledge! -;)

Mamane

CISSP, CISA, CRISC, ISO27K LA, CMQ/OE, PMP
sarbital
Newcomer I

I am currently studying for my CCSP exam - taking it on April 25th.  I am using you book as one of the staple resources for my studies.  I find the questions and coverage very comprehensive.  I find drilling is the best form of study for me. There are some typos and errors that I did report to Sybex, but very few.  Thank you for putting this body of knowledge together.

Ben_Malisow
Contributor II

Fantastic! So glad to hear it-- I hope it works for you, as test prep. Sorry about the typos...try as we might to stamp those out, I always let a couple slip through, and I do apologize. Good luck on the test, and please let me know how it goes!

jacobambat
Newcomer II

Hi Ben,

I had bought your book (CCSP Official Study Guide, Brian T.O Hara and Ben Malisow) and received a practice exam along with it which I can access online. Does this book have more questions than the online quiz which I already have?

Warm regards,

Jacob

Ben_Malisow
Contributor II

Yep-- there are 1,000 totally different questions in this book, and also gives you access to the same kind of online test bank that contains the new questions.