Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ben_Malisow
Contributor II

CCSP Practice Questions

If you're considering taking the CCSP exam, my new book of practice questions just went live as an Amazon ebook today (it ships as a paperback on the 12th of this month): Official CCSP Practice Tests.

I'd be very interested to hear any feedback you might have, either here, via email, or as Amazon reviews.

Thanks, and good luck to those taking the test!

98 Replies
jacobambat
Newcomer II

Hi Ben,

I believe "A" is the correct answer. Lets say If I collect PII and use a cloud SaaS or PaaS to process the PII, I think I am the processor and not the cloud service provider. This is because, the cloud service provider may not even know that I am processing PII. Let me know your views on this.

Warm regards,

JacobCCSP D2 Q 105.JPG

Ben_Malisow
Contributor II

The provider is doing the processing, even without knowing what they are processing. The provider does information processing on behalf of the data owner, according to most data privacy laws.

jacobambat
Newcomer II

Hi Ben,
Thanks for the quick response
jacobambat
Newcomer II

Hi Ben,

A suggestion on the below question. You may want to specifically mention "physical access" in option 3 of the question as it can be mistaken for logical access which can an answer for this question.

Warm regards,

JacobD3-Q3.JPG

jacobambat
Newcomer II

Hi Ben,

I am planning to renew my subscription for question database. But I heard that the CCSP Syllabus is changing from August. If I buy the database now, will it be updated once the syllabus is changed?

Ben_Malisow
Contributor II

Hi, Jacob--

I'm sorry, I'm not sure I understand your question, but here's what I think you're asking (please correct me if I'm getting it wrong): "If I have access to the Sybex online practice questions, will those questions be updated in August to reflect the new DCO?"

And the answer is: unfortunately, no. For a couple reasons:

- The update will require a whole new edition of the book (which I'm working on right now).

- The Study Guide book will hopefully come out in late August, maybe September. Hopefully. Publishing is a very slow process.

- The Practice Tests book probably won't come out until October.

My recommendation: take the exam before August, when the changes take effect. Three months should give you enough study time.

However, if that's not enough (if you have kids, hobbies, a real life, where finding time to study can be tricky), then you shouldn't be too worried about taking it after August, anyway...the new DCO doesn't have many changes, and most aren't all that significant (mostly changing wording or order of existing elements). The first editions of both books should still be useful for study purposes (although I would never discourage anyone from buying more of my stuff!).

Great question-- thanks for asking!

jacobambat
Newcomer II

Thanks for the information, Ben
jacobambat
Newcomer II

Hi Ben,

I saw that 2nd edition CCSP Official Guide released on 24th Dec and is available in Amazon for purchase. Can you let me know if there is any major difference from the 1st edition as I already have the 1st edition.

Warm regards,

Jacob

Ben_Malisow
Contributor II

Nope-- not much difference at all. Just updated to reflect the new DCO/Exam Outline (which didn't change significantly-- mostly shifted some topics from Domain to Domain, and modified the wording slightly...nothing of major substance). Good luck!

jacobambat
Newcomer II

Hi Ben,

Thanks for the response.

Warm regards,

Jacob