Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nanaegyir
Newcomer I

CAP exam processing

I wrote and passed my CAP exam on Saturday, May 16, 2020. I have still not had my results processed for my certification and it's been 14 weeks so far (July 27,2020). I have called and emailed countless times and always get the response " We are sorry but there are no updates now". 

What is interesting is other folks have taken same CAP exams from same exam center (Pearson Testing Center in Bethesda, Maryland) and have had their results processed and certificates received. This is very frustrating to say the least especially considering all the time, sweat and efforts put into studying for this test and not getting the desired results. To even think about risking my health and families by going to the test center during this pandemic and going through this is even unheard of. 

Any help/directions would be greatly appreciated. 

1 Reply
J_Saputo
Newcomer I

I took the exam and passed on August 04, 2020.  It took 6 weeks to get the official results from (ISC)2.  I also called and e-mailed a number of times, both Pearson and (ISC)2 and would get the same generic reply you mention, though mine mentioned delays due to test volume.

Hang in there, it will eventually come through.  Hopefully by now, it has for you.