cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
devinashburn
Newcomer II

Provisionally Passed 9.17.2019

I posted my previous failed experience here:

https://community.isc2.org/ijoyk78323/board/message?board.id=certification-discussion&message.id=395...

I went back and took everyone's advice on this board, buckled down and studied hard and Passed!

I want to thank everyone for the advice and suggestions. I had a question about how long the certification process typically takes? I was endorsed and submitted it on the 20th I believe. I was just curious on the average wait time for it. Thanks in advance and thank you all again!

8 Replies
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Many congratulations! Great perseverance!

Once your endorsement application has been submitted and signed off by your endorser, it should then take about 4-5 weeks to get fully approved judging by recent posts.

devinashburn
Newcomer II

Alec, love the name.

Chuxing
Community Champion

Congratulations!

@devinashburn wrote:

Alec, love the name.

006-quote.png

Smiley Wink

Ofir_M
Newcomer III

Congrats, as much I'm aware, the Endorsement currently takes 4-8 weeks to complete.

devinashburn
Newcomer II

Excise my ignorance guys but does this mean i'm officially Certified?Excise my ignorance guys but does this mean i'm officially Certified?

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

I think you need to login and pay your first AMF then you will be officially certified!

devinashburn
Newcomer II

Thank you! I did! It’s offical!

Get Outlook for iOS

The information transmitted via this e-mail is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or proprietary information. Any use, review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or pursuing of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you are the recipient of this e-mail transmission in error, please reply to the sender and delete the material from any computer. Thank you.