Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Femy
Newcomer I

Passed CISSP 6th July 2019

I passed the CISSP today after going through the entire 150 questions! Oh yes, I lost hope after the  crossing 110 mark, infact I had already started to plan in my mind when next to come back to resit the exam.  One thing I do need to say for those who are yet to take the exam, remember that tough as this exam is, the people who pass it are not aliens so rest assured that it can be done!

It's not just about studying but studying right, some of the questions are not even questions you will see in any book, its just common sense, whilst some of the questions are really head scratchers!  I would say find what works for you, but do lots of practice questions, particularly the ones that have the same format as the exam, otherwise this could throw you off a bit when you get to the exam, and whilst doing practice questions, dig deep not only in the questions you got wrong but also on the ones you know that you got right but just guessed on.

Good luck folks upwards and onwards!

7 Replies
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Congratulations!

Femy
Newcomer I

Thank you!!!

Kaity
Community Manager

Congratulations!!
Femy
Newcomer I

Thank you so much!Smiley Happy

Femy
Newcomer I

Appreciate thanks!

djsheets
Viewer II

Congrats on passing!!!

You took the words right out of my mouth... I too was taking the exam (June 21,2019) and my thoughts were preparing myself for the next time I would take the exam.  Still waiting on the Endorsement (July 20).  

Femy
Newcomer I

Well done! and a big congrats, it is a tricky exam! Happy days and onwards and upwards!!Smiley Wink