Passed the CISSP CAT exam in Hong Kong on 12/4 (before the new exam update on 15/4)
Before the exam I took around 2000-3000 practise questions (those commonly suggested by exam takers).
Read AIO, Sunflower Notes, many CISSP flashcards from internet.
I spent 2.5hours to answer 100 questions. Pass! When I left the exam center, I felt relaxed and all my stress was gone.
1. Less technical than I expected.
2. Most of the questions you can eliminate at least 2 choices (provided that you studied all of the CISSP content and those terms)
3. Some matching questions that may not be found from practice.
4. Think like a CISO, not a technical guy! Plan-do-check-act, most of the time "Action" may not be your first thing to do.
5. I found some topics looks like new topics (never covered in practise and those notes I read). I believe I could still make them correct. Believe in your own judgement!
Yeah! I don't have to study the topics! Good Luck!