Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rahulpednekar
Viewer

New CISSP exam study material

Does Official CISSP CBK reference , fifth edition covered with all updated with all domain mentiond in CISSP Domain Refresh document. also please suggest the study book based on refreshed CISSP domain 1 May 2021 exam

5 Replies
Gamars
Newcomer II

I just got my copy of CISSP CBK not long ago.  Have not started my reading journey yet.  I got a feeling that it does not have the updated content.  But I believe that it should be cover enough for us to do our job.  The good news is the new study guide is available for pre-order now.  Can order your copy from the publisher now.  It should be out in June 2021.  😉 

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

We are expecting the updated version to be ready in September 2021. The book creation normally begins after exam outline changes are released. This is still the case. Due to COVID, manufacturing timelines have been impacted in many industries. Regardless, the changes to the exam are minor this time and older materials are still quite relevant.

ISC2 Community Manager
JKritselis
Viewer II

Does the "Self Paced training" have access to the study guide? If so, I cannot locate where to download it.

Thank you,

James

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Self-paced courses do not include a study guide. 

ISC2 Community Manager
JKritselis
Viewer II

Thank you.