Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lulu1
Newcomer I

My CC exam is in few days from now what advice do you have for me to pass it

My Certified in Cybersecurity (CC) exam is in 3 days, I just finished all the study material in Coursera CC specailization 5 courses. I also studied from some video on youtube and the linkedin learning CC course and I will take a quick look on the ISC2 CC training. I also practised some questions on youtube and free dumps pdfs online.

I'm going to revise my notes and practice more questions and focus on any topic which I feel I'm not very confident with.

Can you give me any advice for further revision and preparation and what mistakes people do and fail the exam? so I can avoid them. and what helped you pass the exam?
  • cc
14 Replies
Early_Adopter
Community Champion

Well if you’re looking at PDF dumps online, I’m not sure that I’d want you to pass as those are traditionally made up of stolen questions, 10/10 for honesty 0/10 adherence to ethics.

You may want to clarify with ISC2 what you looked at/used, and whether it was really exam materials or just something dressed up to look like it.

https://www.isc2.org/exams/exam-agreement
kokumoto
Newcomer II

Did you have a look at the official flashcards?

Certified in Cybersecurity Flash Cards (isc2.org)

Lulu1
Newcomer I

I didn't know that, it helped me a lot thank you!

Lulu1
Newcomer I

thanks for the info
JazerLazer
Viewer

Same here. Report back if you pass and share the resources you used to study if you don't mind.

Alabama1997
Viewer II

The course should have taught you everything you need. If there were any concepts that you did not show well when you took the course final, he sure to review those. Also know terms. You've got this!
GemDales
Viewer III

Reading comprehension is the most important thing, read and understand the questions and think fast. Dont hesitate on your answer. Good luck.

Lulu1
Newcomer I

Thank you so much guys!, these tips really helped me, I just finished my exam and they gave me a paper in the test center saying that I provisionally passed and then the member support sent me an email informing me that I passed the exam!!

Lulu1
Newcomer I

I think that the isc2 cc Official training is a good course to follow and the flash cards, but the most important thing is to search everything you pass by don't just rely on the material.

You need to understand some details about everything in the course like controls,threats,.. etc.

If someone has fully understanding of the topics and good understanding of english (because for non-english speakers the vocabulary and questions can be hard a little to understand) it will be easy to pass it.

Personaly I studied from Coursera CC specailization of 5 courses and isc2 official training and some videos from linkedin learning CC course along with doing searches on some topics.

If you have studied IT/networking before it can be easier as well.