Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vibeswithharry
Viewer II

I just passed my CC exam without any prior knowledge or experience in IT, you too can!

Hello everyone.
I just passed my CC exam today without any prior experience in IT.
I’m here to encourage and to tell anyone that’s about to take their CC exam that you can do it even without any experience in IT.

Before my exam, I’ve been reading comments here about how tough the exam can be for those without any experience in IT, and it made me feel despondent. Please do not let such comments discourage you! Although the questions are not as simple as the practice questions, but with extensive studying and understanding of the terminologies, you will do just fine.

I’d like to add that the course material might not be enough for those without any IT experience. After completing the Self-Paced course material, I searched online for test questions that could give me a better understanding of how the exam questions might be, so I found some YouTube videos that were really helpful (I’d be sharing links below).

Finally I want to say that if you can study the course material extensively and do as many practice questions as you can, that might be all you really need. Additionally, please your goal shouldn’t be to just do thousands of practice questions, but to make sure you’re understanding the terminologies as you do, because this will help you in selecting the best answers in the exam.

Thank you, and I wish you all the best.

Harry.

1. (Part 1-7) https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0hT6hgexlYw-k6GxQf_DIAPdc96T2MP-&si=1PKl8mB6MLMtkVJ6

2. (Part 1-8) https://youtu.be/-a_zvyPajzg?si=nI_LoUJTmxErWwpc
  • cc
4 Replies
Early_Adopter
Community Champion

Well done!
EddieOChiazor
Viewer II

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THIS!!! THIS WILL BE REALLY HELPFUL

annaroysha
Viewer

Do i know that, are online self-paced study resources/materials recorded videos and articles or online live learning and articles ???

please tell me it will help me a lot<3

denbesten
Community Champion

"self paced" means that everything is pre-existing -- (recordings; articles, etc) and that you do not need to schedule meet-up times with anyone.  Anything free or low-cost tends to be offered this way.

"Instructor lead" is the opposite.  It tends to have a live person teaching you in real time and it tends to be much more expensive because their salary needs to be divided by the number of students in the (virtual) classroom.