Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lacey526
Newcomer I

ISC(2) CC Practice Exam - Different Material Than What was Covered In ISC(2) CC Modules

Hello everyone, 

I just finished my ISC(2) CC training class today, took and passed the post class assessment; I made a low A grade on the assessment. I am registered to take the exam on Saturday. I decided to do some research and found some ISC(2) CC practice tests on Udemy. Well, when taking the practice test there was a lot of questions about material I did not recall reading anything about. Not just a few, a lot. at least 30% of the questions. I have done some searching in the take-a-away PDFs I download after finished each module, and cannot find this content in the material. I am wondering if any of you have experience a similar thing? I am worried now about how much knowledge I truly have before taking this exam on Saturday, or is this just not a good practice test and covering more advance material? Does ISC(2) have their own practice test for the CC exam? 

Thanks for taking the time to read my post, and I look forward to hearing your response(s).

-Lacey 

13 Replies
OLUMEYAN
Viewer

Good morning pls i fail the exam i need materials to study for the next exam

AMPONSAH
Viewer

I finish my modules and was issued my 3 years certificate for me, I’m yet to complete the final assessment,

What I want to do is, after my final assessment I will like to go through some past exams questions and answers to get more info before I will register to take the exams.

Thank You.
ABED
sai2365
Viewer

Na

freih
Viewer

The material in the test is different from the training modules. I just took it and failed it. I would say the training modules are not represented on the test. Maybe I got ten out of the 100 questions from the ISC2 CC training module, and I do not know where the rest came from. If anyone has leads on where to get this material to study and share, that would be great.
Thanks!