cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
doonwind
Newcomer I

CISSP exam July 2021

Hello,
At end of April 2021 I completed CISSP training with Globalknowledge approved training provider. I have since read through official ISC2 CISSP books and practice tests.
Exam is booked for June, I rescheduled fir beginning of July as I thought I needed a few more weeks study and tests. Now I am hearing that there is so much new topics in each domain in CISSP2021 exam, that it is now advised to start over again studying new material, is this correct?
Also there is no new official study material released to study for a new exam that has been released.
I am extremely concerned please advise?

Kind Regards,
Graeme
4 Replies
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@doonwind 

We are expecting the updated version to be ready in September 2021. The book creation normally begins after exam outline changes are released. This is still the case. Due to COVID, manufacturing timelines have been impacted in many industries. Regardless, the changes to the exam are minor this time and older materials are still quite relevant.

ISC2 Community Manager
R3COV3RY
Newcomer I

@AndreaMoore 

so we can go with 5th Edition ?

Regards.

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@R3COV3RY 

Yes, the changes to the exam are minor this time and older materials are still quite relevant.

ISC2 Community Manager
george_489
Viewer II

indigocard Wrote:

Thanks for update, the post you published have some great information which is quite beneficial for me, very thankful and helpful.