cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jin
Newcomer I

CCSP voucher paid but didn’t receive voucher at all

Hi,

Anyone may advise how the voucher is sent after payment? I placed order for the CCSP peace of mind retake voucher on Dec6, but haven’t received email about voucher after a week so far. Because the retake policy requires first attempt before Dec31 this year, cannot book an exam without receiving the voucher at all. Appreciate any advice here..
BTW, writing to learn@isc2 gets no response after 4 days.
7 Replies
AlisonB
Viewer II

Yes!  Bought the peace of mind voucher for CISSP Wednesday last week.. still no vouchers.  Really frustrating

Me too, many emails sent and no response

Malik
Viewer

I called many times but no one knows the status of order. On isc2 website it is showing that order has completed. but i have not received any voucher yet even after one week. Very bad, we trusted the process, this is the only fault we did.

amosang
Viewer II

I'm facing the same issue. Paid on 1 Dec 2022, still have not receive exam voucher as of 17 Dec 2022. Been emailing isc2.org domain emails for help, but no voucher.

It's quite frustrating. 

Any other recourse you're aware of?

denbesten
Community Champion

At the bottom of this very page is a "Contact Us" link.  Personally, I find that phone calls during the callee's work shift work best.

Jin
Newcomer I

Got the voucher on Dec 16. Not sure which email takes effect or the process just needs a few more days. But thanks to all..

Navoneel
Viewer

Have you got it? How many days it took ?
Navoneel
Viewer

I have also purchased, it's been 3+ days already, sent mail but no reply other than auto email.So how many days it took for you to get it?