Hii jwilsonjx 

congratulations ,

could you plz share with us others materials in addition t0 CSA V4 guide

and how can I practice on questions

also please give us some advices for the exam

thanks

namanrg
Newcomer I

I am trying to get the official practice test questions ebook , is it not out yet?  

baobaoyaer
Newcomer I

i am preparing for CCSP EXAM

Samvirtual
Newcomer I

I have planned to do ccsp exam in 3 months. Just started reading: CCSP (ISC)2 Certified Cloud Security Professional Official Study Guide
Brian T. O'Hara
Ben Malisow
ISBN: 9781119277415
baobaoyaer
Newcomer I

i am planning pass the ccsp about one month

darie17
Newcomer II

Hi @jwilsonjx,

my exam is scheduled on Dec 4th & after reading the official Wiley study guide, I read this review on Amazon which recommended to have a look at the CSA security guidance. So I did. I have to say that, compared to the Wiley books, I simply find it far worse. It's, of course, my opinion, but comparing the two resources I have the impression that the study guide follows a logical "flow", whereas the CSA guidance is a bunch of information containing a lot of statements with no justification backing them up.

I kind of tend to stop reading the guidance as I feel I am wasting my time, I'd rather invest it in reading the CCSP CBK book, which might very well complement my knowledge. What do you think? What is the main reason you recommended the CSA guidance? Wouldn't it have been possible to pass the CCSP exam without that document?

Btw, I am CISSP certified - which helps a lot in learning for CCSP.

Best regards,

darie17

darie17
Newcomer II

Same here, I actually finished this book. In my opinion it's well written & offers a great overview over all the topics. My only concern: is this book really enough for the exam preparation? I ordered the CCSP CBK... will keep you posted if it's worth it.

darie17
Newcomer II

Hi! I've not been aware of any practice test book for CCSP, so you (and me) will need to stick with the questions at the end of the chapters + the two practice exams online.

Hanyibm
Newcomer II

how can I access the two practice exams online

Lee_Coone
Viewer II

My target time for exam is Q3 or Q4 next year.  I'm willing to join a study group in Q1 next year.