cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
va
Newcomer II

CCSP Preperation

Hello

Any study tips to get CCSP certification (books, weblink etc). I recently cleared my CISSP & was hoping to knock this out to add to my list of credentials while the CISSP knowledge is still fresh. 

TIA

vishu

6 Replies
ShadowPunch07
Newcomer II

Hey there!! I just started a study group for this exam. Just PM me and I can add you there.

va
Newcomer II

Hi, Can you add me to the group. 

Thanks

vishu

emb021
Advocate I

I am planning on also going for the CCSP.

I intend to use the 3 books from ISC2.  I may also get the "All in One" book as well.  And use the CCSP videos as Cybrary.

I think ISC2 has some other free resources as well.

---
Michael Brown, CISSP, HCISPP, CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, CDPSE, GSLC, GSTRT, GLEG, GSNA, CIST, CIGE, ISSA Fellow
ShadowPunch07
Newcomer II

Hey Michael!! Just PM me. We can study together! I'll add you.

CyberLead
Newcomer III

Congratulations on earning the CISSP.

I don’t normally recommend a specific product or book, but I’ll make an exception in this case.  Consider purchasing “CCSP (ISC)2 Certified Cloud Security Professional Official Study Guide.”

This is an official (ISC)2 publication, and @Ben_Malisow is not just an author, he teaches this and other (ISC)2 certification courses, and is a regular contributor to this blog.  He knows what is - and, more importantly - what is not important to focus on.  Ben travels around the world teaching for (ISC)2.  I don’t know what his itinerary is but if there’s a class near you, my advice is to take it.  

If you do so, kindly tell Ben he owes me a piece of candy.

Lloyd Diernisse

ISC2 Authorized Instructor and Learning Tree International Certified Instructor
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt | CISSP-ISSMP | CCSP | CGRC | PMP | CSM | CMMI-A | ITIL-Fv3
Ben_Malisow
Contributor II

A piece? I owe you a handful of candy, at the very least.

Kind words, sir. Thank you.

And good luck to all who are taking the exam!