Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Christine
Viewer II

Hello everyone, my name is Dr. Christine Izuakor. I lead a growing cybersecurity company called Cyber Pop-up, which is funded in part by Google. Cyber Pop-up is an on-demand platform for cybersecurity services powered by skilled and vetted freelancers.

I am reaching out because we're looking for passionate cybersecurity professionals who want to make a difference by helping companies get secure while earning income in the process. We are doing this in a way that intentionally promotes diversity and inclusion in the industry as well - so I'm looking for people from all different backgrounds and walks of life. 

Is this something you'd be interested in exploring?

If so, you can learn more about our freelancer program and express interest at www.cyberpopup.com/freelancers

Thanks!

Dr. Christine Izuakor

www.linkedin.com/in/christineizuakor 

3 Replies
Ekinneh
Viewer

Sounds interesting. I will like to learn more about the opportunity. Let's connect on LinkedIn. https://www.linkedin.com/in/valerian-agbaw-ebai-ba-mpa-cap-891a4848/

Cheers,
Valerian
NeilMPeacock
Newcomer I

Thanks for the post - sounds interesting.

kind regards,

Neil.

Dear Dr.Christine,

I would like to connect and explore this.

Thanks,

Mahesh

Christine
Viewer II

Hello everyone, my name is Dr. Christine Izuakor. I lead a growing cybersecurity company called Cyber Pop-up, which is funded in part by Google. Cyber Pop-up is an on-demand platform for cybersecurity services powered by skilled and vetted freelancers.

I am reaching out because we're looking for passionate cybersecurity professionals who want to make a difference by helping companies get secure while earning income in the process. We are doing this in a way that intentionally promotes diversity and inclusion in the industry as well - so I'm looking for people from all different backgrounds and walks of life. 

Is this something you'd be interested in exploring?

If so, you can learn more about our freelancer program and express interest at www.cyberpopup.com/freelancers

Thanks!

Dr. Christine Izuakor

www.linkedin.com/in/christineizuakor