Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bcampbell
Viewer

Looking for your next adventure?

Evernote Corp. makes the popular Evernote app that runs on PCs, Macs, the web, and mobile devices. Maybe you're already a user?

We've been making significant strides in improving the performance and functionality of the product, and thanks to some changes in our leadership team a few years ago we're building a great culture as well.

We want to add one or two talented and collaborative pros to our already excellent security engineering team. We're not looking to check boxes from your résumé; we want to know if you're honest, helpful and competent. In that order. So no "minimum X years experience doing Y" or "must have degree in Z" or any of that B[aloney] S[andwiches].

We have a work from anywhere policy for most positions, and we're "cloud first" on GCP. You'd be working on contemporary tech platforms and exercising your creativity to solve important problems.

Contact me directly if interested. We'll deal with HR later if it looks like a promising match.

Bill Campbell, CISSP

Evernote Security Engineering

bcampbell@evernote.com

1 Reply
doyindiya
Viewer II

Hello Bill, 

I just read your post, I am looking for a cybersecurity position. I passed the CISSP exam as an Associates of ISC2, without the years of experience, security +, attended a 5-month Bootcamp, certified AWS solution Architect, and Azure fundamentals. I also have an MS in Information Systems. I am seeking a junior/entry level position remotely or in the New York area.

Here is my LinkedIn profile.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/doyindiyaolu/.

Look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

Doyin Diyaolu

bcampbell
Viewer

Looking for your next adventure?

Evernote Corp. makes the popular Evernote app that runs on PCs, Macs, the web, and mobile devices. Maybe you're already a user?

We've been making significant strides in improving the performance and functionality of the product, and thanks to some changes in our leadership team a few years ago we're building a great culture as well.

We want to add one or two talented and collaborative pros to our already excellent security engineering team. We're not looking to check boxes from your résumé; we want to know if you're honest, helpful and competent. In that order. So no "minimum X years experience doing Y" or "must have degree in Z" or any of that B[aloney] S[andwiches].

We have a work from anywhere policy for most positions, and we're "cloud first" on GCP. You'd be working on contemporary tech platforms and exercising your creativity to solve important problems.

Contact me directly if interested. We'll deal with HR later if it looks like a promising match.

Bill Campbell, CISSP

Evernote Security Engineering

bcampbell@evernote.com