cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kaity
Community Manager

ISC2 is hiring a CISSP

CISSPs - we are hiring!!

We're looking to add a Standards Development Manager to our team, and that person MUST be a CISSP. Fully remote work, but position is based in the U.S. This person will use their extensive experience within the ever-evolving field of cybersecurity to guide and influence ISC2's development and delivery of products and experiences to ensure that the global cybersecurity workforce has access to quality and meaningful support for their professional growth and ability to inspire a safe and secure cyber world.

Learn more & apply online at https://careers-isc2.icims.com/jobs/1849/standards-development-manager/job?hub=7&_gl=1*nadju9*_ga*OD...

2 Replies
kcapps
Viewer

I am very interested in this position. I have been volunteering with ISC2 for 20 years. As a cybersecurity SME, I have actively worked on developing content for ISSAP, ISSEP and CISSP exams, and most recently, starting in 2023, have been free lancing, developing the content for the ISSAP training and working on a new class with the team.  

I would welcome an opportunity to work full-time for ISC2 developing products, training, continuing education, etc.

funkychicken
Newcomer III

Good luck with the recruiting. I cant apply I'm not in the UK and I am still waiting for endorsement.

Kaity
Community Manager

ISC2 is hiring a CISSP

CISSPs - we are hiring!!

We're looking to add a Standards Development Manager to our team, and that person MUST be a CISSP. Fully remote work, but position is based in the U.S. This person will use their extensive experience within the ever-evolving field of cybersecurity to guide and influence ISC2's development and delivery of products and experiences to ensure that the global cybersecurity workforce has access to quality and meaningful support for their professional growth and ability to inspire a safe and secure cyber world.

Learn more & apply online at https://careers-isc2.icims.com/jobs/1849/standards-development-manager/job?hub=7&_gl=1*nadju9*_ga*OD...