Yotta Energy currently has a technology demonstration project with the DoD at a Military Installation located within the United States of America, to deploy and demonstrate our flagship products; the Dual Power Inverter (DPI ) and our panel-level battery storage, the SolarLEAF (SL-1000 ).
Yotta is seeking at minimum a certified cybersecurity consultant (CISSP) to validate our flagship products won’t pose a cybersecurity risk to the Military Installation and meet all DoD protocols applicable to the technology demonstration project to include;
- Perform/support cybersecurity clearance reviews and risk assessments
- Verify cybersecurity plan and protocols comply with the DoD requirements
- Implement, assess, and verify security controls
- Advise Yotta on how to meet the requirements for Facility-Related Control System (FRCS) including design requirements to meet UFC 04-010-06 Cybersecurity of Facility-Related Control Systems along with Authority To Operate (ATO) and undergo a Risk Management Framework (RMF) assessment.
- NIST SP 80-171, Protection of CUI requirement compliance
Timeline: Begin immediately.
If you would like more information or feel you may be able to support this exciting technology demonstration, please reach out to me directly. I look forward to scheduling a time to speak.
Program Manager and Technical Training Specialist
Schedule a time to speak via My Calendar
E firstname.lastname@example.org | P +1 832 552-2738
TX: 2101 E Saint Elmo Rd, Austin, TX 78744
CA: 2 Embarcadero Center, Floor 8, San Francisco, CA 94111