Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CEMyers
Newcomer III

2023 Cloud Security Survey and Report

I have received an invitation to take part in the survey, but am unable to do so.  The survey asks me questions about my employers cloud-based systems. Unfortunately, I retired in July 2021 and have no corporate IT to respond about.  Even if I did, I was a consultant working on external customer accounts and not authorised to comment on the corporate infrastructure.  In both of these aspects, the survey is flawed from my perspective, and I am therefore unable to participate. 

That said, I am still interested in receiving a copy of the survey results (the email suggests only available to contributors). Does anyone know how I make that request known other than by this forum please?

Merry Christmas to all and I wish you all you wish for yourself in the coming new year.

1 Reply
Kaity
Community Manager

Hello @CEMyers - the report will be out in the new year. I'm sure someone who receives it from taking the survey will be willing to share a copy with you. If you can't find anyone, please let us know and we can check with our marketing team to see if they have one to share. 

Thank you!