Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bbcUSA
Newcomer I

Wisconsin Chapter 6-2022

I'm interested to start a Milwaukee based Chapter for the state of Wisconsin. 

My company can host in-person meetings in Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay, Appleton\Neenah and Eau Claire.  Def. lots of virtual meeting possibilities as well w/Zoom.  

Please message me or reply here with your interest in participating!   I'm sure we can get 20-30 participants to get it up and running, right?!!    Thanks!

8 Replies
Beads
Advocate I

I'd rather go to Milwaukee (45 minutes) versus the 90 minute, traffic and 80 bucks to park in downtown Chicago. Let me know, I can help there.

- B/Eads

MisterE
Viewer

I am also Milwaukee-based and would be interested in helping set up a local chapter.  My employer also has many bookable conference rooms and on-premise catering options.  I think the biggest challenge is getting the word out and planning content, but I'm sure we can work something out.

bbcUSA
Newcomer I

Hey, thanks for the reply.  Can you email me so we can discuss further?  

HMU - bcaraher@gmail.com 

bbcUSA
Newcomer I

Thanks, I'll circle back as I gather more info/intel. Stay tuned!
mwsteven71
Viewer

I would be interested in participating in a Milwaukee, Wisconsin ISC2 chapter.

phuzzgun91
Viewer

I know this is an old post, but I just found it. Are you still looking to set up a Chapter? I live in Neenah and work in Kaukauna and have been interested in an ISC2 Chapter for awhile.

AnaB
Viewer

I am currently the Sponsorship Director for ISC2 Central Florida. I work for a technology consultant based in Wisconsin. I would love to offer assistance in getting your chapter started.
Wanohh
Viewer

Hello I am interested in helping to start Wisconsin chapter, what can I do to help?