Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
leekimjd
Newcomer III

ISC2 board candidate - voting is still open

Vote for me at my.isc2.org/s/Dashboard ISC2 members (please see the blue box at the top). The voting is now open through July 2nd!

A summary of what I have done in the cybersecurity field is as follows:

• Healthcare Cybersecurity Leader: Serving at HIMSS, a global not-for-profit organization working with stakeholders around the world (and many of our wonderful volunteers who help us make a difference together)
  • Cybersecurity, Data Privacy, and AI Advocate & International Speaker: Engaging audiences and leading educational efforts on global cybersecurity issues (North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia-Pacific); widely sought out expert by mainstream and trade press media
  • Distinguished Attorney & Board Member: AV Preeminent peer review rated attorney; board member serving on InfraGard Northern Capital Region; National Visiting Committee member of the National Cybersecurity Training and Education Center (appointed as the healthcare representative by the National Science Foundation)
  • Published Author and Industry Contributor: Contributing articles on cybersecurity and the law globally including with the SANS Institute, IANS Research, and HIMSS
  • Volunteer Efforts & Legislative Impact: Enhancing critical infrastructure resilience and proposed language that became Federal law to facilitate information sharing (6 USC 1533 / Section 405 of the Cybersecurity Information Sharing Act of 2015); public-private partnership volunteer with US Department of Homeland Security advancing critical infrastructure resilience
  • Dedicated Volunteer: 15+ years of volunteering in arts, business, cybersecurity, and others (former member of ISC2 Government Advisory Council Executive Writers Bureau)
    I am committed to advancing global cybersecurity education and fostering a more "cybersecure" world. Thank you for your support!

(But don't just take my word for it. Do "Google" or search for the candidate of interest and see what their qualifications are and what they've done.)

Lee Kim JD CISSP CIPP/US

ISC2 board of directors candidate

Global non-profit professional, attorney, advocate, and public speaker

www.linkedin.com/in/leekim

0 Replies