Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
James
Contributor I

(ISC)2 Central Florida January Evening Event

The Central Florida chapter kicked off their 2018 year with a great evening with some fantastic guests.  The event was sponsored by our friends at Jask Labs, and an in depth presentation about AI ML for your SOC from Rod Soto.  As an added bonus for the meeting we had @StacyMantzaris@paulablalock and Jayda @isc2jade visiting from the head office visiting us from Clearwater! We were honored they could attend and have a great interaction with the chapter members and also the Officers! Actually Stacy lives in Orlando, so it was a quick 20 minute drive for her!  1 event, 11+ more to go for this year!  Next up is our breakfast brief in February at Adventist Healthcare offices in Maitland. This will be our Northern stop event in Central Florida!@J4vv4d provding some entertainment during dinner!@J4vv4d provding some entertainment during dinner!IMG_5452.jpgRod Soto from Jask LabsRod Soto from Jask LabsThe Central Florida (ISC)2 Board (minus our VP)The Central Florida (ISC)2 Board (minus our VP)The ISC2 CFL Board and ISC2 Chapter Support TeamThe ISC2 CFL Board and ISC2 Chapter Support TeamJayda & "James"Jayda & "James"

6 Replies
StacyMantzaris
ISC2 Team

Thank you James for the invite.  It was great meeting and I really enjoyed meeting the members of the Central Florida Chapter.  I look forward attending most of the 11 remaining meetings.  

isc2jade
Community Manager

Great job with the meeting last night, "James"! I enjoyed everything about it, the updates and speaker presentation, as well as meeting chapter members/board, and the delicious food! I hope to make it there for another meeting or two this year!
Jayda Shriver
Volunteer & Member Engagement Manager
James
Contributor I

We look forward to seeing you there!  It's an excellent way to interact with the members without having to wait for New Orleans! 🙂  I look forward to seeing you February!

James
Contributor I

Thanks Jayda!!  It was wonderful having you visit and you are always welcome to visit us anytime!

TellNoL437
Viewer II

When is the next meeting and the location of it?
djc
Viewer II

Our next meeting will be at Valencia College West on March 26, 2018 at 6:00 pm.  Please go to our website www.isc2chapter-centralflorida.org for all the details.