cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ufleyder
Newcomer I

CISO IL Roundtable

Dear Cybersecurity Professionals,

Thank you for welcoming me to your great community of ISC2!

My name is Uri Fleyder-Kotler, I've been practicing many different aspects of Cybersecurity during the past decade and I'm based in Israel (please feel free to read my detailed bio under my profile).

Professional communitites are truly a great place and opportunity to learn, share case studies, best practices and discuss the hottest topics, relevant to the protection of our organisational networks.

This is the reason I decided to create a local community of CISOs in Israel with the intent to meet every couple of months and conduct roundtable discussions.

Our community, simply named "CISO IL Roundtable" lives on the meetup platform and I invite those of you who find it relevant (CISOs based in Israel) to join us @ https://www.meetup.com/preview/CISO-IL-Roundtable

I wish you all the best and stay safe and protected online!

Best regards,

Uri

Protector of the Cyber Realm
2 Replies
techrebbe
Viewer

Uri,

This seems like a great idea and I hope to be able to join when I make it to Israel. My family will be making Aliyah this summer and it looks like there is a great cyber security community to be a part of there.

B'hatzlacha!

Michael Kaplan

ufleyder
Newcomer I

Michael,

There's indeed a world class cyber security community in Israel.
I'm sure you'll feel at home and enjoy the various meetups and community events.

You're more than welcome to join us 🙂

Good luck and safe travels!
Uri Fleyder-Kotler

Protector of the Cyber Realm