I have a client here in Fort Worth, TX who needs a strong Information Systems Security Manager who will ensure assigned Information Systems (IS) are properly managed, according to the DoD 5220.22-M the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) and other security directives as required.
*Direct Hire: $130K (flexible if needing to go somewhat higher)
*Industry: Government Operations
*Preferred certifications that meet the basic requirement for Information Assurance Manager (IAM) Level II, per DoD 8570.01-M, January 24, 2012:
- ISC2 Certified Authorization Professional (CAP)
- ISC2 Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP (or Associate))
- ISACA Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP)
- GIAC Security Leadership (GSLC)
Would you happen to have any referrals I could reach out to?