Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RichardArome
Viewer

Seeking entry level to intermediate opportunities!

Hello everyone,

I hope this message finds you well.

I wanted to reach out and let you know that I am actively seeking new opportunities since January after obtaining my CC certification. I bring a strong educational background, relevant certifications, technical skills, operational expertise, and analytical and communication skills to the table.

In terms of personal attributes, I am highly self-motivated, self-directed, and detail-oriented. I thrive in team-oriented and collaborative environments, and I believe in fostering a supportive and inclusive work culture.

I am excited about the prospect of exploring new opportunities and leveraging my skills and attributes to contribute to a dynamic and forward-thinking organization. Thank you for your time, and I look forward to any potential opportunities that may arise.

Here is my contact details: richard.arome@yahoo.com

1 Reply
emb021
Advocate I

You didn't indicate where you are.

I would recommend that you network with local infosec professionals in finding your first job.  Look for local chapters of groups like ISSA, ISC2, etc or local groups that may exist in your area lie CitySec, etc.  Also attend local infosec conferences like local BSides.  This way you can find out about job opportunities in your area and if people know you are looking, they may be able to help you out.

---
Michael Brown, CISSP, HCISPP, CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, CDPSE, GSLC, GSTRT, GLEG, GSNA, CIST, CIGE, ISSA Fellow