Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JavaSteve
Newcomer I

Professional CV rewriting services for a CISSP

I need to revamp my CV now that I've completed my CISSP Certification but always struggle to find the time

Can anyone recommend a company or individual with knowledge of the Information Security industry that would help rewrite my CV to give it a professional look whilst maximising the impact of the content?

4 Replies
AppDefects
Community Champion

@JavaSteve wrote:

I need to revamp my CV now that I've completed my CISSP Certification but always struggle to find the time

Can anyone recommend a company or individual with knowledge of the Information Security industry that would help rewrite my CV to give it a professional look whilst maximising the impact of the content?

There are lots of choices out there and honestly it depends on what works for you. TopStack Resume does good work and they donate back to military families in need. They will even help you with your LinkedIn profile Smiley Wink Good luck!

emb021
Advocate I

I don't know.  This sounds like overkill.

When I submitted my resume for my CISSP, I actually edited down my resume and cut a lot out.

I actually called out what domains I did in my recent roles to make things go along smoother.

Since it was only 5 years experience needed for CISSP, I cut all older stuff out, left out other sections of my resume, etc.

Went thru fine.

---
Michael Brown, CISSP, HCISPP, CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, CDPSE, GSLC, GSTRT, GLEG, GSNA, CIST, CIGE, ISSA Fellow
AppDefects
Community Champion

@JavaSteve wrote:

All that matters today is your LinkedIn profile. That's were you need to get the recruiters interested in you

Jerald
Viewer

Can you recommend a service that can enhance my LinkedIn profile and resume. I see you recommend TopStack - are they the only ones you recommend? I like to shop around.