Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MDCole9761
Newcomer II

Looking for opportunities in the Central Florida region - 10yrs exp, CISSP, Sec+, Project+

Hello!

I'm currently located in Indiana and my family and I are looking to relocate to the central Florida region as soon as possible (not just because of winter- I have family down there and we've been planning this for some time).  I currently hold my CISSP as well as a myriad of CompTIA certs (Security+, Net+, Project+, etc.) and have 10+ years of Healthcare IT management and security.

LinkedIn:  https://www.linkedin.com/in/mark-coleman-cissp-93672224

Please feel free to contact me at mdcole9761@gmail or via LinkedIn with any question/opportunities you may have.

Thank you!!

6 Replies
James
Contributor I

Hello Mark,

I am the President of the Central Florida chapter and we look forward to having you move down to the area.

We are having our first event of the year on Tuesday January 30, 2018. If you have moved down by that time, we welcome you to attend.  If not, you can find out about our events through our website - http://isc2chapter-centralflorida.org/calendar.php

To answer your post, I will keep my ears / eyes open for any. I know there a lot of positions, especially when I look in Indeed.com and Monster.com  Unfortunately, I don't have any here.  I know that Adventist Healthcare are looking for folks. 

Best regards,
James

MDCole9761
Newcomer II

Thank you very much for the reply James- it's great to have a connection with both the (ISC)2 of Central Florida as well as your organization (I didn't want to name it here in case it's not allowed).  I have noticed the positions open with Adventist as well- they are on my "target company" list to get in contact with and see if I can work with their HR/Recruiting staff to figure out which of those positions might be a great fit.

I look forward to meeting you in person and attending the Central Florida (ISC)2 events once I get down there.  I'm still currently employed (as is my wife), so I probably won't be able to attend the January meeting but I will keep it in mind as I will surely be traveling down there for interviews and to visit family in the coming months.  Is there a LinkedIn or (ISC)2 group for the CF chapter that I can join to receive newsletters, meeting annoucements, etc.?

Thanks,

James
Contributor I

No worries, we have events every month, so when you do arrive, check out the calendar section.  You're welcome to reach out to me as well - president@isc2chapter-centralflorida.org

Here is how you can find us:

LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/groups/4211456
Twitter: @isc2cfl

MDCole9761
Newcomer II

Thanks!

MDCole9761
Newcomer II

Just wanted to drop a line that I'll be in the Orlando area from February 18th through the 21st and will be attending the (ISC)2 Central Florida Chapter Breakfast Brief on the 21st at Adventist Health.  I'll also be visiting my brother and soaking up some much needed sun and Mickey Mouse time...

Hope to see any of you from central Florida there!

James
Contributor I

Looking forward to seeing you there!