Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jm0202
Viewer

Job Postings?

It would be nice if ISC2 added a job posting section only for CISSPs in this forum.

There used to be a lot of aggregated value being a CISSP with the "old" ISC2 site, then the job posting was removed and Intersec was created. Intersec is not working anymore , but there is still a hole with the Job posting section.

24 Replies
evauwaifo
Viewer

excellent idea...

bobkorz
Viewer II

Especially for career changers.   Job postings that require no Cybersecurity experience but previous experience in a valued IT role and education/training in Cybersecurity.

Pinto
Viewer II

It would be great to have this type of posting. I hope ISC2 considers providing us this information in the near future. 

a380_fox
Newcomer I

surely you would have some experience if you carried out an IT role?

Kaity
Community Manager

We now have a CAREERS board where anyone can post job opportunities, or their resume if they're seeking a new position, or perhaps just feedback on their resume. 

We hope this will be a good place for job posts! 

d3acon
Viewer II

Is the work something that can be done remotely?

If so can you send me a message on the details. I am looking at freelance opportunities.

Vnote
Viewer III

That's awesome Idea.

TJM
Newcomer II

Does anyone have the new job posting link?

KorGerritsma
Viewer

Would help very much. Got some interesting opportunities for freelance (or willing to employ) trainers in the Netherlands. kor.gerritsma@inspearit.com

itisme
Viewer II

Don't you think that if jobs are posted for CISSP only then we would need section only for every other certification given by ISC2?