Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shannon
Community Champion

Cyber Forensics Incident Recovery Interactive Lab, free for (ISC)2 members...

Yesterday's (ISC)2 EMEA webinar mentioned the following learning resource: -

Cyber Forensics Incident Recovery Interactive Lab

We've not yet had a requirement to have digital forensics conducted where I work, but I want to get a feel of it --- given that it's bound to come up sooner or later...

Shannon D'Cruz,
CISM, CISSP

www.linkedin.com/in/shannondcruz
8 Replies
jordanpw
Newcomer III

Thanks for sharing this. Looks like good, interesting content and a great way to earn a little CPE credit.

Shannon
Community Champion

It was limited to P2P forensics, but fun, nonetheless.

I hope to see more of such material...   Smiley Happy

Shannon D'Cruz,
CISM, CISSP

kratzy11
Newcomer II

This is good news Even for someone not actively expected to perform forensics as part of a job, understanding a little bit more about what forensics entails is good exercise. Plus it may help screening potential contractors and making decisions, if and when the time comes, about who to hire and when.

mikkosuomu
Newcomer II

Have you received your CPEs? I did it like a month a go but haven't yet received them to my account.

Shannon
Community Champion

I had a chat with ISC2 support last month, & was informed that the CPEs will be updated onto the profile within about 4 weeks.

If you completed this course & submitted the evaluation, but 4 weeks have passed since then without any CPE update, I suggest you contact them to resolve the issue.

Shannon D'Cruz,
CISM, CISSP

Shannon
Community Champion

The CPE credits for this have been automatically updated on my (ISC)2 profile; check yours...

Untitled.png

Shannon D'Cruz,
CISM, CISSP

mikkosuomu
Newcomer II

Thanks for the info. I haven't received them yet, however on learn.isc2.org I can see the certificate issued for passing the course. I finished it at 31st of Jan.

Shannon
Community Champion

If possible, download and retain this certificate, both to provide details for (ISC)2 support in case your CPEs don't get updated within 4 weeks of the award date, as well as for future use if audits are conducted by them.

Shannon D'Cruz,
CISM, CISSP