Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Belmor
Newcomer I

Career opportunities at TELUS Security Solutions

This is a chance to leverage your threat and vulnerability expertise with your flare for client engagement!

Join our team

Prevent. Protect. Prevail. We live in a fast-paced cyber-world where protecting our information has become paramount. At TELUS Security, we strive to always be steps ahead, tackling the toughest security challenges head-on with top talent and cutting edge technology. Define your career today as a Managing Consultant with our Threat & Vulnerability Consulting team!

Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together

TELUS Security’s Threat & Vulnerability Consulting team has an opportunity for a dynamic individual to lead client security assessments which may include web vulnerability assessments, infrastructure vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, social engineering and WiFi Security reviews. We are specifically looking for individuals in the Calgary, Edmonton or Vancouver areas.

Here’s how

Each day you will take on exciting challenges…

• Participate in vulnerability assessments and penetration tests with TELUS clients
  • Help improve TELUS overall testing capabilities through innovative ideas and approaches
  • Work collaboratively with extended TELUS teams
  • Develop and maintain key relationships with TELUS clients
  • Continually improve your skills through formal and casual training opportunities

You’re the missing piece of the puzzle  

• Strong knowledge of vulnerability assessment practices and procedures
  • Vulnerability assessment experience with any of the following: Qualys, Nexpose, Nessus, NMAP NSE, etc
  • Knowledge of infrastructure vulnerability scanning including manual verification of findings
  • Knowledge of information and IT security best practices
  • Knowledge of social engineering and wireless testing
  • Experience in penetration testing (ethical hacking) practices and procedures
  • Knowledge of penetration testing methodologies (PWASP, PTES, OSSTMM)
  • Goal based penetration testing, including privilege escalation, and lateral movement
  • Penetration testing experience with any of the following: Kali, Metasploit, Powershell Empire, Medusa, Mimikatz, etc
  • Web Application assessment with any of the following: Acunetix, Appscan, Burpsuite, SQLMap, OWASP Zap, etc
  • Ability to lead projects/engagements, report writing and presentation skills (ability to clearly explain technical findings to a non-technical audience)
  • Ability to communicate technical threats to client
  • Use of multiple security engagement tools, platforms and scripts in live client environments
  • A minimum of 5+ years industry experience

Great-to-haves

• Professional security certificates (i.e. OSCP, CISSP)
  • Web application & Infrastructure security assessments from both an automated and manual perspective
  • Penetration Testing experience
  • PCI compliance knowledge and experience including the delivery of associated testing requirements
  • Knowledge of PCI standard
  • knowledge of GRC standards
  • knowledge of security architecture standards
5 Replies
msnarayanan
Viewer

Hello,

Is this a remote opportunity? Part time or full time?

Thanks

Mahesh 

Belmor
Newcomer I

Looking for full time in western Canada.  Vancouver, Edmonton or Calgary

JideAj
Newcomer I

Hello Belmor,

I refer to the opportunity advertised below and l'd like to confirm if this opportunity is still open. I will be immigrating to Canada in June and i'm interested in this opportunity.

I'm looking forward to your response.

Thank you and best regards,

Jide 

Belmor
Newcomer I

Yes,

I have 2 openings on my team in western Canada.

Send me your CV's

JideAj
Newcomer I

Hello Belmor,

Kindly send your email address.