Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bgoldstein
Newcomer I

CISSP w HIPAA Policy Exp. Needed in Austin

A friend of mine that works for Travis County in Austin, TX is looking for a CISSP with HIPAA policy experience for an open contract. If you have this experience and are interested, please contact me and I will put you in touch with her to discuss the opportunity further. 

Thanks! 
9 Replies
isiddique
Viewer II

I will be interested. I am CISSP with HIPAA experience. Please feel free to contact me at  isiddique@sigmatechllc.com Regards,

vetcissp
Viewer

HIPPA? Really?
Badfilemagic
Contributor II

HIPPA’s no joke with the regulatory consequences for data breaches of PHI/ePHI. HITECH and related updates from ACA made a lot of cyber/infosec related updates.

I would be interested in understanding what the “really?” is about.

That said, I’m a CISSP with experience in a HIPPA covered entity (insurer) and currently living in Travis County, just outside Austin. But I’m also over-booked on employment atm and also not super into the stress of HIPPA anymore...
-- wdf//CISSP, CSSLP
bgoldstein
Newcomer I

I believe he was referring to me typing the acronym wrong in the original post.
Badfilemagic
Contributor II

I haven’t had coffee yet, so I didn’t even catch that. Good luck with the search. I’m still newish in town, so don’t know anyone here who fits the bill.
-- wdf//CISSP, CSSLP
vetcissp
Viewer

The “really” is because the acronym is HIPAA not HIPPA.  If you’re really serious about HIPAA then show it.

bgoldstein
Newcomer I

Exactly, which is why I edited the post and corrected it. Thank you though, so very much for pointing out the mistake.
Ravenshroud
Newcomer III

My current contract expires March 31.  Look me up if you are still in need.  I have done HIPAA, PCI, SAS-70, ISO 9006, NIST and NERC frameworks and a lot more.

Good luck regardless.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/leaderinaustin/

alex_kazmin
Viewer II

Does this potential contract require onsite or are they open to remote work? Please let me know via email:

alex.kazmin@kazminitsecurity.com

Thank you.