Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cyberconstlearn
Newcomer III

CCSP Kelly H for free!

Don’t know if this is legit to put here or not, and disclaimer this will not be the only thing you need to pass obviously but because she also has a fantastic CISSP loadout that helped me pass,

This certification course is taught by Cybrary's Senior Instructor, Kelly Handerhan.

Mods if this is against the rules please excuse me and delete this post.

Happy hunting!
4 Replies
Caute_cautim
Community Champion

@CyberconstlearnI concur, it is available and it is free, as long as you create profile on Cybrary.

It is an opportunity, especially over the festive season, to use the resources and time available wisely.

Regards

Caute_cautim

mgorman
Contributor II

I agree, you need a lot more than this to pass the exam.  That said, you can't beat the price, if  you're not exam prepping, it has a lot of great information, and if you are prepping, it doesn't hurt.  I used it the last 2 days before my exam.  I'd started with it, went on to other materials, then came back to it those last 2 days as a review.  I give Cybrary a shout out whenever I can, it is a great resources.  I think their content needs to get a bit better for them to make it on the enterprise side, but I hope they do, and keep the free content out there for everyone.

JKWiniger
Community Champion

I went through a bunch of the stuff from Cybray, and of course free is always good but I don't like the stuff from Kelly H. I did the CISSP training as a refreshed and some of the information was just out right wrong! She seems to be a bit weak on the technical side so it's important to take that into consideration.

John-

Caute_cautim
Community Champion

@JKWinigerAs you previously stated, different angles, but obviously you have learnt enough to differentiate between good value and what can be termed as a good revision on the key concepts.

Regards

Caute_cautim