Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chamberlainke
Newcomer I

Building a Strong Culture of Security

Has anyone else had problems with the course in the Subject of this post? For me, it jumps, skips, and freezes, so that sometimes it doesn't record a click or records that you clicked somewhere you didn't. At the end of a module it shows sections weren't completed. I reached out to D2L (helpdesk@d2l.com) and they said to not store passwords in my browser (I never have), clear cache (always upon exit), check bandwidth (more than enough!), try another browser (I had already tried 2 different ones) and "Allow all the Permissions from side setting of your browser" whatever that means - and certainly doesn't sound like something I want to do. This seems to be the extent of their expertise. I spent 4 hours trying to get it to work and then gave up. The content was lacking and contradictory so I lost interest in fighting it, but I wanted to give feedback to ISC2 if others are experiencing the same kind of issues. Thank you.

4 Replies
Shannon
Community Champion

Thankfully, it worked fine when I took the course few months back, so I didn't have to go through the ordeal, coz when I contacted them before that to confirm the CPE credits, it took a long time for me to get a reply...

Shannon D'Cruz,
CISM, CISSP

www.linkedin.com/in/shannondcruz
Steve-Wilme
Advocate II

I took it, completed the assessment etc and though the course was interesting the platform now shows me as never having taken it.  I'll put it down to experience and use BrightTalk or face to face events.  The whole flaky online training experiences are just such as waste of my time.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Steve Wilme CISSP-ISSAP, ISSMP MCIIS
chamberlainke
Newcomer I

Thank you Steve

chamberlainke
Newcomer I

Thank you, Shannon