cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Budoka
Contributor II

Yet another CPE question...

...and yes I did check the guide and search the forum before posting. LOL

When I submit applications for CPE qualifying activity, in the cases that they ask for my ISC2 Member number in the registration, I had always assumed they would submit the CPE's on my behalf. I've learned the hard way that isn't always the case.

How long should I wait to see if the Organizer submits before self-submitting...and in the unlikely event I self submit and then at a later date they do submit how do I remove the duplicate entry from my CPE record. As best I can tell the is no way to edit or delete an entry once submitted and accepted?

2 Replies
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

The lack of a delete CPE function was highlighted as being a missing and much needed feature during user acceptance testing of the "new new" CPE portal. That feature was in all the previous versions of the portal that I had ever used.

In terms of how long to wait for auto-submitted CPEs to appear, that's a judgement call based on when the CPE provider advised they would be uploaded. I have seen CPEs supposed to appear on a certain day not appear until 4 weeks later. However, I can't recall an auto-submitted CPE completely failing to appear, even if some do take longer than expected, so I would advise to be patient.

If you do need to delete CPEs, that would currently involve contacting Member Services.

Budoka
Contributor II

Thanks for the reply and info. Much appreciated.