Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
erwindus
Contributor II

InfoSecurity Professional Magazine web edition only?

I noticed today that the November/December 2022 issue of InfoSecurity Professional Magazine only exists in a web version. There's no pdf version. Will it become available?

6 Replies
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Not sure about the PDF, but I saw on LinkedIn that this will be the last edition in magazine format...

20221109-infosec-pro-mag-update.png 

denbesten
Community Champion

Even if the "looks like a magazine" PDF has forever vanished, I personally would be satisfied with a "one web page" or "infinite scrolling" option.

I regularly find myself in areas without mobile data (I know, hard to believe) and like to have locally stored reading material available to pass the time. Being able to see an entire issue on one-page would allow me to print-to-pdf it ahead of time and then do the quiz when I am back online.

@Jarred_LeFebvre, @AndreaMoore, I see that you are both contacts for the magazine. Would you be willing to share this suggestion with the appropriate person?

Kaity
Community Manager

I'll be happy to share the feedback!

ShinichiSanuki
Newcomer III

It's a pity that the PDF version is gone.

--
Shinichi Sanuki, CISSP
Cobra
Newcomer II

Hi @Kaity Could you please pass on the following concerns;

"A constant flow of data" Nice though that sounds, you can never be sure exactly where you in terms of reading all of an update.

I like to read a publication from cover to cover or at least have page numbers to reference the progress i've made.

How can you ever be sure you have read a particular edition in entirety?

Will there be a PDF version to help people in areas of little network access?

Kaity
Community Manager

Of course @Cobra! Absolutely sharing this feedback with the team. Thank you!