cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Talos-IV
Viewer II

CyberSec2023 in Rome: CPE?

Good evening,

i’m attending the 2 days Cyber Security Conference 2023, an event organized by Cyber Security Italia where dozen of speakers are talking from all over the world. 
Today one of the remote keynotes has been performed by Kemba Walden, Acting National Cyber Director, White House, personal Cyber Security consultant of the USA President Mr Biden.

One of the most interesting part has been the Institutional greeting from the Italian Vice President of the Deputies Chamber where has been presented the new commitment of the Italian government in Cyber Security cooperation and organization.

The agenda is very huge and even if the majority of the keynotes are in italian, several ones are in english.

this is the link, if somebody could be interested to attend.

https://www.cybersecitalia.events/partecipa/

I’d like to understand if, attending this event it is possible to earn some CPE.

Thank you very much, any help is appreciated.

Regards,

TalosIV

2 Replies
Early_Adopter
Community Champion

Thanks for sharing, looks rad sec conference in the day the gelato walking the Via Veneto. I’d say this totally qualifies list the sessions and map the CPEs to time and domains for your certifications.

Of course don’t submit any CPEs for sessions in languages you don’t speak… Auditors might have a few questions there. 🙂

dcontesti
Community Champion

According to the CPE guide, the sessions should qualify.

d