Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

CPEs - Now is the Time to Earn CPEs Online

Are you working remote with more time on your hands since you aren't commuting right now? 

Do you need something else to watch to take your mind off the latest news? 

Was your in-person conference canceled? 

Now is a good time to earn FREE CPEs online. Don't forget that Members can earn CPEs through educational offerings through our Professional Development Institute and our Webinars

Our Professional Development Institute takes you beyond certification with ongoing, high-impact enrichment opportunities – offered at no additional cost to you. Each course is designed with input from leading industry experts and based on proven learning techniques. And all courses count for CPEs.

(ISC)² Webinars help members advance their knowledge on emerging issues and get up-to-date on current trends and hot-button topics. The process of assessing risk and securing the information assets of any organization continues to change and grow in complexity.

ISC2 Community Manager
6 Replies
DHerrmann
Contributor II

I thought the GDPR session was wonderful, and was worth 8 CPEs!

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Great! Thank you for the feedback. 

@DHerrmann wrote:

I thought the GDPR session was wonderful, and was worth 8 CPEs!

ISC2 Community Manager
Akdxb
Viewer III

Hi,

Can you provide details how to Earn Group B CPE.

CraginS
Defender I

@Akdxb wrote:

Hi,

Can you provide details how to Earn Group B CPE.

Yes:

Craig

p.s. You do not need ANY group B!

D. Cragin Shelton, DSc
Dr.Cragin@iCloud.com
My Blog
My LinkeDin Profile
My Community Posts
Code
Viewer

Hi Andrea,

Have a question on webinars, if we attend a recorded webinar on ISC2, will that be eligible for CPE?

Thank you.

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@Code,

Yes, you can receive CPEs for recorded webinars as well (submit them manually). Have you created an account with BrightTALK (separate from your (ISC)2 member login) and included your (ISC)2 member ID when setting up BrightTALK? I recommend setting up an account as it will help automate your CPEs submission for live webinars. If not, you can always input them manually as well. 

Take care,

Andrea

ISC2 Community Manager