Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cobra
Newcomer II

CPE Certificate for Infosec magazine quizzes?

Can the quiz certificate produced at the end of the Infosec magazine quizzes be returned?

I know the ePortfolio exists but this does not have any real reportable evidence of passing a quiz i can see.

I like to use the CPE cert as proof of my CPE tally on ISC and elsewhere.

16 Replies
WillD
Viewer III

Thank you for checking. Do you know if we have to manually add the CPE credit with the new changes? The credit used to be added automatically after a couple of days. I took the latest quiz almost 2 weeks ago, and the credit has not shown up yet.
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Your CPE credits will post automatically to your (ISC)2 CPE portal account during the first week of every month. 

ISC2 Community Manager
cgbritton
Viewer II

Since changing the vendor none of the previous quiz links work. Is there still a way to access those quizes? Based on the errors I see in the console it looks like loading the content gets a 503 error.

mborchardt
Community Manager

Thank you for alerting us to this issue, we are looking into a solution. 

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@cgbritton 

Please see updated discussion/information on this post: https://community.isc2.org/t5/CPE-Opportunities/Previous-InfoSecurity-Magazine-Quizzes-unavailable/m...

If you have any further issues regarding CPE credits on your account, please contact our support team: https://www.isc2.org/contact-us 

ISC2 Community Manager
cybrsc2
Viewer II

Since a certificate is not being award for passing journal quizzes, can you please add the CPEs awarded amount on the Journal quiz grade/complete page? On the Journal quiz grade screen, append the congrats message with something like: "Congratulations, you passed the quiz and have been awarded 2 CPEs!"

ShinichiSanuki
Newcomer III

I liked the "CONGRATS! YOU PASSED" that was displayed before.

--
Shinichi Sanuki, CISSP