cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fedoracore123
Newcomer III

What is your take on creating Security certifications Study Website

Hi,

I was thinking of creating a website specifically for aspiring CISSP candidates. This will be the site mainly to keep each other accountable. The system will enable people from various time zones to plan and work together towards a CISSP exam date? 

Any thoughts on this? I have not come across a single website that focusses that specifically focuses on CISSP and other security related certification. 

2 Replies
CraginS
Defender I

@fedoracore123 said, "I have not come across a single website that focusses that specifically focuses on CISSP and other security related certification. "

Binoy,

You might want to brush upon your google-fu. Check out the site operated by Clement Dupuis, @clementdupuis 

CCCUre

It has been around for about 20 years (maybe more). I used it to prepare for my CISSP exam in the 2000-2002 time period, and it is still going strong, better than ever.

Good luck!

Craig 

D. Cragin Shelton, DSc
Dr.Cragin@iCloud.com
My Blog
My LinkeDin Profile
My Community Posts
fedoracore123
Newcomer III

Thanks, but this site does not have an accountability structure and creating "study buddies" where a group of people can stay accountable to each other how far they have progressed in their studies and exams. I found this helpful during Azure certification preparation when two of us worked together in clearing the exam.