Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Welcome to the CISSP Study Group

Welcome to the CISSP Certification Study Group. 

This is an open discussion forum for those studying for the CISSP certification.This forum provides an opportunity to connect with others preparing for the exam. Please follow all Community Guidelines regarding usage of this group, including adhering to the exam confidentiality policy. 

View our Community Usage Policies and Guidelines.

Adhere to (ISC)² Exam Confidentiality

1. Discussing (ISC)² examination items, answers and responses with other individuals is a violation of the (ISC)² Examination Non-Disclosure Agreement that is signed prior to taking an (ISC)² examination. Any posts related to this will be removed, and users found to be in violation may face penalties.
  2. General discussions about exams that do not share specific exam items are permissible. We encourage Community members to help candidates prepare themselves for success and share their own experiences without disclosing any information that could compromise the integrity of the exam process.

ISC2 Community Manager
47 Replies
mughalsk
Viewer

Hey Ashok,

I am based out of Houston, TX and would like to join to that group you just mentioned. I am currently working on studying CISSP on my own but I believe studying in a group would be more beneficial for all.

Thanks,
Sheraz
Cyber_Darth
Newcomer I

Hi Sheraz,

Thank you for your response.

Our group has 5 members; 3 in South Africa, 1 in USA and 1 in Brazil.

We all want to do the exam, but each of us have trouble finding time to study during our normal day-to-day; so we've been rather erratic with our studying. 

If you stil want in, drop me an email: ashok.naidoo@gmail.com, and send me a WhatsApp on 27 82 746 2806.

Kind regards

Ashok

TamanGill
Viewer II

Hey Ashok,

I would love to join your study group. I can be reached via whatsapp
682.277.7027 or email tamanpreet@gmail.com

Thanks,
Taman
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

For your own security, we do not suggest sharing personal contact information on this public forum. 

We suggest sending private messages using this platform (use the envelope icon at the top to send private emails) rather than posting contact information publicly. 

https://community.isc2.org/t5/Welcome/ISC-Community-Usage-Policy-Guidelines/m-p/38340 

Good luck to everyone preparing for the exam! We are rooting for you all!

ISC2 Community Manager
rashid
Newcomer I

Hey Ashok

If possible also include me in the mentioned whatsapp or telegram group for CISSP study..

I have to attempt this exam in few months.

I would delightful for your kind support

0092-3332941586 (whatsapp)

ismaev
Viewer II

Hi friends

just took the exam with a failed result. in October I have plans to try again. I am studying with some books and bought the ISC2 offer course. any recommendation or suggestion. Thank you

jean930828
Viewer III

Hello everyone, it's a pleasure to be here, I'm preparing to take the exam in December. if anyone wants to do a study group with me, don't hesitate and message me.

ismaev
Viewer II

Hello friend, I have plans to take my exam in October. if you like we can team up. my email is ismaev at hotmail.com

flem1973
Viewer II

Hello,

I am preparing to take my CISSP examination before the first of 2022.

Looking forward to sharing study strategies.

Regards,  

Karl

Mario60540
Newcomer I

Carl, Have you read CISSP official study guide 8 or 9 th edition?