Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Welcome to the CISSP Study Group

Welcome to the CISSP Certification Study Group. 

This is an open discussion forum for those studying for the CISSP certification.This forum provides an opportunity to connect with others preparing for the exam. Please follow all Community Guidelines regarding usage of this group, including adhering to the exam confidentiality policy. 

View our Community Usage Policies and Guidelines.

Adhere to (ISC)² Exam Confidentiality

1. Discussing (ISC)² examination items, answers and responses with other individuals is a violation of the (ISC)² Examination Non-Disclosure Agreement that is signed prior to taking an (ISC)² examination. Any posts related to this will be removed, and users found to be in violation may face penalties.
  2. General discussions about exams that do not share specific exam items are permissible. We encourage Community members to help candidates prepare themselves for success and share their own experiences without disclosing any information that could compromise the integrity of the exam process.

ISC2 Community Manager
47 Replies
wbmcse
Viewer

Hello I Brent. I am studying for the CISSP exam. I take it in April. I am looking for other people to study with. My emeail address is wbmcse@hotmail.com
Happystar5
Viewer

Hello, I am Happy. I am studying for the CISSP exam. I will be taking it in April. I am looking for a study partner. My email is: capernaumj@gmail.com
jrcalvert
Newcomer I

Happy, Best of luck to you in April but I am not at the same stage you are
and not sure if I will be of any help.

Appreciate the offer though.

I am currently studying for my Pentest+ but then I will start the CISSP,
but probably June is when I will begin.
Happystar5
Viewer

Thanks, I will be taking CEH or PenTest+ after the my CISSP exam so it
would be great to study together.
wbmcse
Viewer

My email address is wbmcse@hotmail.com
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

This group is open and content is available to be read by anyone. As a reminder, our guidelines suggest not posting personal information such as email or contact information publicly on this site. Rather, we suggest sending a private message to the person and sharing personal information that way. Private messages can be sent using the envelope icon at the top of the page and typing the person's username. Please continue to connect with each other and use safe cyber practices. 

If anyone would like me to remove posts with personal information, please let me know. 

ISC2 Community Manager
Apa
Viewer

Hi which one do you think you are going to take?  

Apa
Viewer

Hello, how far along are you with the CISSP?

wbmcse
Viewer

I am starting my third security domain . I am taking the test in late April .