cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FemaleCISO2
Newcomer I

Place to sell CISSP study books

Apologies if this isn't allowed- first time posting

I have the OSG and other books (11th hr, think like a manager) in duplicate and am keen to make the space and have them go to another CISSP entrant (exam passed thankfully)

Does ISC2 offer any form of forum/marketplace where I can sell these (nominal amount) or pass them on in exchange for charity donation. Am London based

10 Replies
dcontesti
Community Champion

I would suggest trying your local chapter.  Usually lots of folks looking for free or reasonably priced books.  

Regards

d

rohit048
Viewer

Hi

I want these books. I am starting my preparation fro CISSP. How can get these books?

I am based in Northern Ireland. If you can ship them to me.

mahajan
Newcomer I

I am studying for CISSP. Would love to get some study material. I am from Columbus, Ohio if that helps. 

sadiq110
Viewer

Hello, please can you advise which books and resources you wish to sell, I can pay you with delivery address in London , cheers, msl

FemaleCISO2
Newcomer I

Hi
Apologies have been off work and not caught up.
Happy to post and either accept just postage costs or a donation to charity to the same value whichever is easiest
FemaleCISO2
Newcomer I

Wanting to sell all 4
mahajan
Newcomer I

Would you let me know your eMail address or cell and I will let you know my address to post.

Thanks so much.
crandrews
Viewer II

Did you receive feedback? I may be interested...

FemaleCISO2
Newcomer I

Apologies. I had problems with my access. If you reply on here and I can post them