majidkhan15
Newcomer I

Looking to get CISSP any online videos

Looking to get CISSP any recommended online videos

6 Replies
ynk93
Viewer

Hey there,

I can strongly recommend the platform of O'Reilly (former Safaribooksonline).
They have a certification guide for CISSP with books and videos (including test exams at Pearson Vue).
Beside that they have the learning videos of Sari Greene, which I really enjoyed. She is also giving live seminars, that you can partake without any extra cost.
The platform itself is quite costy, however worth every penny, as you will find a lot of more ressources for almost any topic in the world of IT.
krb
Viewer II

Hi

I am currently using the Udemy course from Thor Pedersen to study for the CISSP certification. Udemy often has sales so the courses can be picked up at a discount. I used his training videos to prepare for the CISM exam so I can confirm they will give you all the guidance and knowledge you will need in preparation for the exam. 

LadyAms
Viewer

I really like all of Pete Zergers videos
Here is the complete playlist
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7XJSuT7Dq_XPK_qmYMqfiBjbtHJRWigD

And here is the video with all 8 domains + including advise on how to prep. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nyZhYnCNLA

Good luck studying!

winntech
Newcomer I

Thanks so much, LadyAms. I have exam on the 25th.

Cheers
MikeSP12
Viewer II

I'm using LinkedIn Learning with videos from Mike Chapple. Linked-IN is 20-30 USD/month. If just one or two months for this course, it's cheap (compared with the exam price) . He teaches a number of security courses (also from CompTIA) and written the Sybex book "(ISC)2 CISSP Official Study Guide". It's a little dry, but solid.

That is how he does it. It's not the only one, (ISC)2 shows also other guides on the website and VUE (the exame center) points to mindhub dot com. I Though some of the resources there were a little outdated.
mahmoud
Newcomer I

I'm using PluralSight