cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FlexnFinesse
Newcomer II

Forming a CISSP study group for August test takers

Edited:
In order to conduct a deep dive into the broad topics outlined within the Common Body of Knowledge, I would like to collaborate with professionals who have the ability to share ideas, discuss, and collaborate together. It is my intention to gather professionals from various backgrounds to form a study group for CISSP, with the goal of passing the exam in 3 months. If you're interested, please reach out via private message with your email. We'll use Zoom to meet on Sunday mornings at 8-10 am CST from May 14 to August 14.

62 Replies
srinukureti
Viewer II

Interested

Pemasiri
Newcomer I

I would like to part of this group and planning to do my exam by end of August or September 2023..

Please let me know how to join this group.. thanks

akashdeepgill
Reader I

Hi I am interested in participating in this CISSP Study Group. Thanks!

p4kdas
Viewer III

Hi, I am interested in the study group. Can you PM me? 

andor
Newcomer I

hi there! I am seeing regular updates that seems to indicate that there is continuous interest in (forming?) a study group. What I am missing (and sorry, if I've overlooked this), is what happens when you positively respond in this thread. Can this be answered? Cheers!

majidkhan15
Newcomer I

Would like to join the study group

BSK
Viewer

Hi Could you please include me part of this group, I have booked my exam date and want to be part any active study group.

cisco4kaleem
Newcomer I

my exam on 23 sep , need urgent preperation plan

andor
Newcomer I

still awaiting confirmation that there is an upside to confirming you're interested in (forming) a study group
cisco4kaleem
Newcomer I

Ok